And The Award Goes To…. SUBARU!
Subaru Canada is proud to announce that 3 models have won top segment awards in the 2020 ALG Canadian Residual Value Awards for:
- Best Compact Car (Impreza)
- Best Sports Car (WRX/WRX STI)
- Best Subcompact Utility (Crosstrek)
And several runner-up finishes that include:
- Second in Mainstream Brand
- Second for Midsize Car (Legacy)
- Second for Midsize Utility (2nd-row seating) (Outback)
- Second for Midsize Utility (3rd-row seating) (Ascent)
- Third for Compact Utility (Forester)
- Second for Sports Car (BRZ)
While the Subaru brand came in second in the overall Mainstream Brand award, this brand has finished in the top 2 for a record 11 consecutive years.
"Once again, Subaru has shown us the strength of its brand by capturing top honours in three ALG Residual Value Awards segments and showing consistently strong residual values across its diverse product portfolio. The Impreza, WRX and Crosstrek are all standouts in their respective categories and their strong residual values provide peace of mind to prospective buyers when considering vehicle deprecation, which is the most expensive aspect of car ownership,” said Michelle MacDonald, Senior Manager, Industry Solutions at ALG.
ALG is the industry benchmark for projecting future residual values and depreciation data, and the 12th annual ALG awards honoured 2020 vehicles predicted to hold their value longer than any other vehicle in the segment.